WELCOME TO OUR NEW SISTER!!!

Hi girls~

Just got back from YAF a while ago and I can't help but to say it again...


WELCOME LIV INTO THE FAMILY OF GOD!!!
I'm so glad that you chose Jesus as your Lord!! Keep seeking for more of Him and He will reveal Himself to you! Draw near to God and He will draw near to you! (James 4:8)

I'm sure you would have been welcomed by Su's group but just reiterating! xD

Worship was REALLY REALLY GOOD tonight!!!!! God's presence was soo strong I didn't even know time went so quickly! When Sam was wrapping up worship, I just wanted to stay there.. Hehe.. But I know that God's presence doesn't leave us (even when I've gone home from YAF)!!!


The key of tonight's message, LET GO COMPLETELY!

Leave your baggage at the Cross!! -- I hope everyone has done that tonight! Walking out of the chapel with your baggage surrendered to Jesus!!

That really spoke to me tonight... As I was doing devotion this morning (Friday) God lead me to read Galatians 5:7 that says "You ran well. Who hindered you from obeying the truth?" Got scared when I read that.. Because I didn't know whether there was something that was hindering me that I don't know about.. I didn't know whether that was referring to something that is current or whether its a warning.. Either way, I left my baggage at the Cross!! I'm FREE~~~

Let this week be a RECEIVING week~ Hehe~

Thats all from me now, have a blessed weekend~

Mandy xoxo

0 comments: