*HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE PING!*

weeeeeeeeeee what a nice day it was today..the weather sunny n blue, a gift from God =D

i slept in today..because yesterday I forgot to change my contacts, and it was already a month...so my eyes were stinging >.<>

yesterday was soooo nice!! PRINCESS PATTYYYYYY.... my grandma gave us her truffles cos too sweet for her (but she said they were really nicely made and was wondering how you got the shape..^^) and they were YUMMMMIO..
one day u can teach us :D hehehe cooking lessons from Princess Patty!!

oooh .. i must apologize for my previous post.....as i am not very equipped with *blogging*..i thought everything was ok!
then i posted...and lost half of it! hahahaha i did some "html" apparently!!WHOA!
hahaha...! so i will try not to do any html........

heheh!!! anyways, today we got my contracts assignment today..did okay.. but wasn't what i wanted i suppose. I thought I worked hard enough, but then i caught myself. it's not about me and what I DID, it's about how much what I should learn from it. What i DIDN'T do.

One, I didn't put God first. This morning I have to admit, I didn't do proper devotion. :(
I picked up my bible, and was about to start but then parent's called me to take some clothes back in, then I proceeded to get ready for uni...
It was by the time I got to the bus stop, I had forgotten to do devotion!
SO BAD. that shouldn't be the case. I want to have devotion as priority in the morning!
The rest of the day was quite tiring.. and i just know that if i had done devotion, i would have been ready to face the day~~ instead of being drainnnnnned!

so girls, remember to do devotion...Every morning put on your spiritual clothes, so you are not facing your day in your sleeping clothes!! God really wants to bless you, but we ourselves must want to be blessed =D

Time to do some studying...learning Chinese vocabulary for Chinese test on Wednesday ^ . ^ i am going to prepare for this one through JESUS, and claim the victory!

I'll be praying for u Princess Mandy! Do your best, God will do the rest! And our best has to be our BESTTTTTT...cos God only deserves our best, not our seconds or thirds.. hehehe

any other prayer points girls???

let's run together..and keep each other accountable!

love you all heaps,
warrior jane xox

0 comments: