God give me the answer

I was very boring and at a loss in monday. Because there were so many assignment and presentations will due soon. I don't know why but at that time I began to worry about tommorrow. What will happen tmw? What will my presentation be? And a lot of things which I should not worry about. I would not calm down and focus on my business, because my heart was totally in a mess. And then I remebered that Anne told me put God first, and he will give you the answer. So I began to read Bible. It was very powerful because soon I found my answer in the Bible. Jesus said ' Therefore do not worry about tommorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.' Wooooooooooo, that is the exact answer I need. Suddenly I found I was silly, why I wanna looking for more troubles myself? Thanks God give me the answer.
Let us all continue praying for Maggie for her assignment tmw.

Grace Gong

3 comments:

    ^^ hey sister, thanks once for sharing with me on wednesday and again here in this blog! We are so glad to have you in our family and that we are so opened up to love and care for each other's spiritual growth! Love ya heaps and see you tmr at YAF!

     

    hey sweetie! its good to see that you're pressing in for MORE of God! and when you cry out to God, He answers you! and you're right, despite our busy times with assignments, tests, exams... God should be our TOP PRIORITY! let us be busy with the Father's business and now serve in our own convenience! see ya tmr for lunch & at YAF! xoxo

     

    so good to hear that Grace! you'll find that the more you seek God first, the more of His goodness you'll experience!

    thanks for sharing =)