Light of the World

Hi girls!!

What a wonderful night??!! Truly God's presence filled the sanctuary!! When you are troubled, come to Jesus. When you are upset, come to Jesus. When you are weak, come to Jesus. When you are lonely, come to Jesus. Surrender all to Him and He will lift you to a place where He wants you to be.
I have something to share. Was going to share at YAF but since we weren't divided into groups, I decided to type it up! xD So, as I was praying last night (before bed) God gave me a vision. I saw one of the staircase at Adelaide Uni which is outside the Barr Smith Library that leads up to Hughes Plaza. I then saw the back of a man walking up the stairs... He was in a white robe and was GLOWING with glory! It was JESUS! At Uni! After I saw the vision, God gave me a Bible reference: John 12. I was about to sleep so the lights and stuff were already turned off... So in case I forget the reference, I set a reminder on my phone that was going to ring during devotion time the next morning.


In the morning, before my reminder alert went, I already turned to John 12 because I was excited to see what God had to say to me. Because I got the reference right after the vision, I was certain that the passage would give me an explanation.. Well, either to tell me that my interpretation was wrong, or to confirm it. When I got to the end of the chapter, I got my answer.

v. 35-36 "A little while longer the light is with you. Walk while you have the light, lest darkness overtake you; he who walks in darkness does not know where he is going. While YOU have the light, believe in the light, that you may become sons of light." [Replace 'sons' with 'daughters' to personalize the Word~]

v. 46 "I have come as a light into the world that whoever believes in Me should not abide in darkness"

Whoa! That was an explanation of the vision! I believe that God is trying to tell us that because Jesus is the LIGHT of the world and He lives inside of us, so wherever we go, we bring His LIGHT with us. When we go to Uni, Jesus goes. Let us be the LIGHT that shines for Jesus at Uni! Take every opportunity to talk and bring life to the people around us! This is a year of ACTION right??

Have a good nights rest and dream Godly dreams xD

Mandy xoxo

3 comments:

    amen princess mandy!!!
    awesome vision =D and very specific...we have four years! let's use it wisely ^.^ and make the most of it!!
    SHINE BRIGHTLY PRINCESS, so others may be impacted by you !
    xox

     

    Jane is right, three of four years only.

    Don't make the same mistake I did and think that it's a long time... It really isn't... >.<

    But anyway, I know you girls are gonna do just fine bring Jesus to Uni, and to the whole of Adelaide ^^

     

    Mandy,
    That was such a sweet message - from your heart & from the heart of God.

    You WILL bring Jesus to UNI & so will all the students who ABIDE in Him & walk in His light [1 Jn.1:7] & common goals, unity, a sense of collective vision & passion will rise up in NLCC & we WILL IMPACT ADELAIDE!

    Stay sensitive and in tune to His voice. Purpose in your heart to become a DIVINE TRANSMITTER. A transmitter 1st RECEIVES and then GIVE the message. Tune your heart in moment by moment every day.

    Love you lots & praying for you daily.