TIME IS OF ESSENCE

TO ALL PRINCESSES OF GOD ALMIGHTY

This is my first post... and I am prompted by the Holy Spirit to write about my testimony

...especially about my visions I shared on Sunday… it’s been on my heart and mind, and it is constantly convicting me. I am certain that God is not only talking to me… but to you urge you
also. TIME is of Essence! We need to run the race FAST!!!

In the midst of praying on that Wednesday night– I suddenly saw darkness… absolute PTICH BLACK (I even had to open my eyes) then once I closed them - it was pitch black again. At this time... I saw my friend ( who has been on my heart for some time now) I saw her faintly as she was far away in the darkness… then I saw her hand reaching out to mine – I reached out… but our hands slipped .. And she went deeper into the darkness…. At this point, I was screaming out to God “NO NO NO!!!... One more chance... ONE more opportunity!!”... Then I heard a voice “I have …. But you missed it” … at that point there was nothing for me to do… I broke down into tears…I looked at my hands and the feeling of her hand slipping away from me was still there…I felt sick to my stomach…

Further into the prayer time… Anne had a vision for me….she said I was standing at the bottom of an Hourglass… and sand particles where falling…. And I was frantically running around the place… cos each sand particle that fell …was a soul. I was trying to collect the sand particles and to push them back up… but I couldn’t. It was at this point I started hearing screams of family and friends unsaved… calling out my name

...these visions showed to me that TIME IS OF ESSENCEwe are running out of time… SAVING SOULS is what we need to do… we are all called to do this…. And it made me realize this URGENCY... that if we miss the opportunity… or more like letting the opportunity slip by... There is no turning back…. Do not waste a day… I do not want to hear my family and friends screaming at me, and I am sure you do not want that either. I just want to say ….there are souls that only YOU can save... only YOU can REACH OUT to… and it is up to YOU to TAKE UP the opportunity… to SEIZE every opportunity... And use it.

So to end… a few basic questions and answers
Who? YOU
What?
REACHING OUT TO THE LOST
When? NOW!!!!!!!!
HOW? By PRAYER (Pray for a heart of
compassion DAILY, so you can be MOVED), FAITH, ACTION (yes just DO IT- speak, send an email/sms, call them do whatever you need to contact them) Don’t worry! Fear stops us from doing things

Philipain4:6
6Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.

So have faith, be bold… even if it may be hard sometimes… GOD is with us – nothing can be against us ^_^

Mathew 28:19-20
19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age."


Love you all... and hope you feel this urgency ... lets Run FAST together ^_^
Al_is_on











1 comments:

    "We must work the works of Him who sent Me as long as it is day; night is coming when no one can work."
    John 9:4

    As we are building the foundation of our church, we are building its DNA- hopefully God is that foundation and the question is what are we building on it? Are we building a sense of laziness, a sense that we will get it done tomorrow - pushing everything off or are we building a foundation of urgency? Paul says, in 1 Timothy 4:10, that for this we labor and strive - those two words don’t define laziness - there is a sense of urgency that defines the laborer.

    As you move in urgency, God's anointing will be upon you to bring the Gospel to the ends of the earth.
    God has placed upon you a calling to be an evangelist; how will you respond??

    You go girl!!!