God's Garden

Whoa whoa! It was so encouraging to read all your posts that were written after YAF last night! xD Thanks girls for the summaries of what Jellymom talked about and also for Jojo's awesome sharing!! Not only does testimonies build up yourself but it encourages others as well!!

I've got something to share... Was going to share last night when Jellymom asked people to, but I didn't know how to put it into words... Was still overwhelmed by it at the time... Didn't want to relay the chance to share so gona do it now!










Firstly, worship last night was just AMAZING!!! It was soo POWERFUL!! Thx Soupy and the whole worship team!! When we were singing the song Its For You My King, God's presence was so strong... I suddenly felt like I was in a garden. I tried to google a pic that looks like what I saw but couldn't find one... Here are two, when combined, kinda shows what I saw... The pic on the left shows the layout of the garden... So it was kinda like square-ish and I was *dancing* around in the garden while worshiping God. The pic on the right shows the amount of flowers and colours that was in the garden. The garden was soooo beautiful I was just standing in awe when I first saw that I was in the garden. The garden kinda symbolized God... How beautiful God is and how His presence is soo strong that I'm just fully wrapped around! (I don't remember seeing an exit to the garden, more like I didn't want to find it because I just wanted to stay there!) While being in that wonderful garden, I just can't help but keep singing praises to the Lord! I don't think I was physically dancing, but I was in the garden! xP


Um... I hope that made sense...


Hehe... Have a warm and blessed weekend~~ See you all on Sunday! Can't wait! Only if there are no exams, then we can always have fellowship with one another! Haha!

Mandy
xoxo

P.S. It's soo great to see that girls are serving God in all ways possible! Thanks Christy and Maggie for taking on the role of compiling the girls' exam times~ God sees that when you are willing to serve Him in small things, He will entrust you with the BIG things! =)

2 comments:

    Amen to that..Sweet mandy!!!It's so excited to hear the vision you had from God.Yes!!! YAF's worship was so powerful.I believe that God's presence was there with us.When I was singing the song"It's all for you,my king",I suddenly start crying.The every single word was written on my heart."I give you my heart as a sweet surrender...." As I was crying,I felt a mighty hand took my heart out of my body and hold it preciously.And I heard a voice" Maggie I love you,I love you..."I was crying and crying.The tears seems like never run out.At the end of the song,I felt so peaceful and joyful. Praise him with all I have and all I am..He is a God who heals hearts and souls.

    When I was reading mandy's vision,I feel like I need to share this awsome work which God has done for me!!!

     

    Just by reading other blogs written by our beloved brothers/sisters in Christ, we're not the only two who felt the worship was powerful! Especially during that song! Die Princess Soup really write that?? Go Su!!!! That was a truly wonderful song!!!

    Guess what, Maggie? The worship can only go BETTER!!! Sooner or later, we'll be worshiping God soo loudly and God's presence would be soo powerful that it would shake the whole of Adelaide and people would want to come and see how good the Lord is!!!