I found a beatiful house with the bless of God

I decided to move out and found one near the church in Monday evening. I searched all the database and found some information which were not so satisfactory. So I began to pray. Let Lord bless me to find a good house near the church. In Tuesday morning, I began to make some phone calls. And nealy all of the house didn't suits me. Then someone in the accommodation service gave me a newspaper, let me try the house in the newspaper. Because I used to looking in a newspaper, the house in it usually is unfurnitured. And suddenly I saw one in Norwood, so I made a phone call and went to see the house. It is a really lovely house near Parade and Portrush, about 4 min drive to church. The rental is only 125 including all expense. One of my friend is also looking for a room. She has already spent about 2 weeks but find nothing. It just took me a morning to find such a good house. I know it is the power of God. Praise God.

I was very excited in Wed and planned to post the experience on the blog. But it was just in Wed afternoon I received my assignment in commercial law. I did a bad job. Only get 9 points out of 20. So I began to be worried and upset. And also I got presentation in Thursday. 2 big assignment due next week. I feel it is mess. I don't even have time to read Bible. But I realized it is devil wanna pull you back. So I began to read Bible today, put God first, let all the assignment wait. I read the story of sow in Matthew 13, 20-22,Jesus said 'The one who received the seed that fell on rocky places is the man who hears the word and at once receives it with joy. But since he has no root, he lasts only a short time. When trouble or persecution comes because of the word, he quickly falls away. The one who received the seed that feel among the thorns is the man who hears the word, but the worries of this life and the deceitfulness of wealth choke it, make it unfruitful'. I clearly realized that after I became christian, I always told myself God is real, I felt the power so it is not a thing with shor time. But I fell it is like a lot of people are the seeds in the thorns. Sometimes the worries of life and deceitfulness of wealth make us too busy to talk to God, which we don't even realize it. Like I am always worry about my exam and assignment in the end of semester. And some friends of mine always tell me that they can not come to church because they are too busy. Like they are the seeds but fell among the thorns which make them unfruiful.

4 comments:

    AMEN! God is good!!! I was so surprised to hear about you moving! It was so sudden! But like you said, when we have God, something that takes other people weeks to do, God can do it immediately for us! So good to see you digging into the Word! And that you realise the work of the devil! May God's favour be on you this week! Seek first His kingdom and all things (wisdom, knowledge, concentration) shall be added to you! Love lots! xoxo

     

    Praise God!! Grace, I'm very encouraged to see u growing so quickly in Christ!! Continue to seek Him in every single circumstances!!


    1corinthians 16:13
    Be on ur guard; stand firm in the faith; be men (or women) of courage; BE STRONG!

    Let the devil has NO stand in ur life!!!

    Love u heaps!!

     

    Dear Grace, I am so encouraged by your email! Though you are still a babe in God's family but you are growng Fast and always hunger and KNOW to put God FIRST! Surely God's Spirit and Wisdom is in you! He is taking care EVERY area of your life-including your study of course! You are such a living testimony for God! Love u xxx

     

    Give thanks to our wonderful heavenly father!!! He is such a beautiful saviour that guides us through all the good and challenging times!!! Rest in His grace, continue to go hungry with His words and drink from His everlasting tap of spirits!!! He will open up the floodgate of blessings from heaven above, so much that no room can contain all! So keep surrendering to Him and let our hearts to be wide open for He to come in!!! Love you xoxo