Your Glory Goes Beyond ALL THINGS!

hehe...it's me again...blogging...i just to cry out to the Lord how much I love HIM!!


Lord, you amaze and surprise me all the time!

I thought that the experience I had at the Spiritual Encounter was phenomenal, after tonight’s YAF, I just realised it was just the beginning of my eternal journey, one that will shine in your name! All the blessings, love, peace and joy that I received are just a glimpse, or not even a tiny tiny part of what heaven is like. Your glory is IMMENSE and LIMITLESS. It is way beyond any word that can ever describe.

During YAF tonight, I was very touched by what Anne said ‘God knows the end from the beginning.’ In the past, I used to believe that with my own ability and hard work, I would be able to do this and that in my life, and everything would be under my control. For a long time, it has worked for me and I have always thought that hard work pays off. Now, I come to know that our lives are indeed in the process of constant decay and that nothing at all can be controlled in our own fragile hands.


I just want to surrender myself totally for God and let Him rise me up!
I just want to fix my eyes on God and hold onto Him!

‘You are the centre of it all. The universe declares in awe!!!!’

More importantly, I saw a word when I shut my eyes for like 5 secs…when everything seemed dark; there was the word in white: ‘WE’. I believe that God’s plan for me to be totally submerged into Him, not only to live for Him, but to live WITH HIM together! I think that He wants me to live the inner beauty of His nature from the inside out, to really be an influencer for the people around me!

Majesty, I just want to surrender all for YOU ALONE!!!! And yes Lord, WE CAN DO IT TOGETHER!

0 comments: