Endless praises

Hello to all my lovely sisters,

I just want to shout out to the whole world: Our God is awesome!!!!

It was a wonderful YAF night that we had yesterday, hearing all the testimonies that were spoken with our NEW HEARTS! I want to congratulate our newest sister in Christ - Becky! When I heard that great news, I could not help it but to rush to her and welcome her with my BIG HUG!!! Thank you Lord for blessings us to be influencers for others and direct those lost sheep to head towards the only way-the way of light!

I also wanna say a BIG THANK YOU for all your continuous care, support and love for one another. Not only I now fully understand that I am no longer an only child, but I know that I have a huge and wonderful family that I can rejoice together in heaven!

Since the transformation that I have from spiritual encounter, I just can't stop sharing my experience and praise God with everything that I have! Even last night after YAF, I came home all excited and was jumping up and down to keep praising our heavenly father!! ^^

'My tongue will speak of your righteousness and of your praises all day long.' Pslam 35:28

Sisters, I love you all so so much!!! xoxo

0 comments: