To replace a shattered glass: Live faith by action

In the past, I have been holding a mirror which is full of bitterness, anger, unforgiveness, and I had the fault perception that I was fine with those natures. Now, this glass has been smashed on the ground by a gentle breeze from heaven above (for God is always so gentle to us). Although it seems to be impossible, I am in the process of picking up those pieces of shattered glass bit by bit. With the almighty power and glory of our heavenly Father, not only will He be able to repair this mirror with no cracks, but He will bless me with a mirror which is full of light, love, joy and peace which reflects all Christlikeness in me. From now, I shall ‘be led by His peace and I will find that my heart will not be troubled, neither will it be afraid.’ (John 14:27)

My journey to live my faith by action:

Action 1: I began by apologizing to one of my friends whom I have felt angry and fastruated with in the past. Not only I felt the relief as I shook his hand, the moment when I said 'God bless you', I felt the love of God was not only delivered to him, but to me as well.

O Lord, your love is never failing, but forever enduring. The SIZE OF YOUR BIG LOVE HEART is beyond our understanding, our astounding father! Thank you for always keeping the door wide opened for us and let us to run towards your OPENED ARMS! Amen!

0 comments: