THE TIME IS NOW


Much love for the AWESOME birthday wishes! It is so SWEET to have so many sisters looking out for and encouraging me- I really feel blessed that we are sharing this walk together in Christ.

As darling Jojo has mentioned, we have started a fast so that we can experience God even more intimately without any distractions! And doing it together so that we can support and keep each other accountable.

On my part, I have begun my devotions using my ‘life Application’ study Bible to keep me organized and motivated. It’s NLT so this makes for even easier reading! I will keep you girls posted on how this goes. Today I did:

2 Chronicles 15: 12-15


“Then they entered into a convenant to seek the Lord, the God of their ancestors, with all their heart and soul… All in Judah were happy about this convenant, for they had entered into it with all their HEART. They earnestly SOUGHT after God, and they FOUND him. And the Lord gave them REST from their enemies on every side.”


Indeed, God’s word harbours streams of living water that cleanses and refreshes; it leaves me thirsting for more. And hungering for any form of encounter with God- His word, His blessings, His very presence. I thank God that he is MY SHELTER and MY ROCK- He protects and comforts. I love His REST that He promises, because it’s real and not temporal. It rejuvenates me from the inside out, and because of this I can face the new day with A NEW ME. A new LP who is revived and recharged, and thus ready to take on the world!


A spirit of REVOLUTION is in the air- it’s taking the church by storm. God is calling us no matter what stage we are at in our walks with Him. He is calling us to deny ourselves, to take up our cross daily and to follow Him. His call is urgent; it is insistent and unwavering. It cannot be denied. For only when we give God all we have, and pursue Him with all we have- will we find Him.


Seek God as He has sought you; pursue God as He has pursued you.




So I look to you
So I look to you
No one else will do
No one else will do


~Look to You, Hillsong

1 comments:

    W O W.

    I testify as a witness to the truth that you are A NEW YOU.

    Dive deeper into the grace of God. GET LOST ... in His Word & Presence!

    HE is what your soul has thirsted for all these years - and now, He possesses you, amen!

    Praise God for you, Lee Ping!

    xxx