MOVE FORWARD

About 5 minutes ago, I just prayed in tongues as I felt like I have been distanced myself from God after a long day at uni and I longed for His voice.

So far this week has been productive for me in terms of setting myself on the RIGHT PATH for God, and that I will only be MOVING FORWARD from now on! However, I still feel that something is missing, in terms of what exactly is God’s plan for me e.g. in what ways He wants me to serve Him; what are the blessed talents that He wants me to multiply etc.

So, I flicked to this page after my prayer and I read:

‘Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is-his good, pleasing and perfect will.’ (Romans: 12:2)

‘So in Christ we who are many form one body, and each member belongs to all the others. We have different gifts according to the grace given us.’ (5-6)

‘Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good. Be devoted to one another in brotherly love. Honour one another in brotherly love. Honour one another above yourselves. (9-11)

Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. Share with God’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.’ (12)

DO NOT BE OVERCOME BY EVIL BUT OVERCOME EVIL WITH GOOD.’ (21)

So thank you Heavenly Father for His instructions that is like a lamp to my feet and a light unto my path! ^^

For all sisters who have equipped themselves to be in God’s army, let us all open our hearts for Him and listen to His commands and MOVE FORWARD together!

0 comments: