Our God --> The BEST Daddy!!

Hey princesses,

I hope u enjoyed the sermon this morning...as for me, the 1st thing that Pastor Chris did this morning spoke directly into my life!! When he asked those who wanted the mountain of disbelief in their heart to be removed to go to the front, I can feel that God was speaking directly into my heart!

I went through a tough time during the weekend when most of you went to the spiritual encounter. I got back my result for a major test on thursday...usually, before I open my email to read the test results for any test, I'll pray to God to give me good grades.....I was really shocked when I looked at my result....I actually failed the test...I was too shocked that I couldnt feel anything for a moment...since young, I have never fail for a major test before...I cant help crying...I suddenly realised that God can no longer listen to my prayer...I havent been spending time with him..I was soo sad that I couldnt stay in my room anymore...Thank God tat I have a christian friend who was in college at that time..I went over and she comforted me and encouraged me...

I emailed Anne on the sunday when u all came back from spiritual encounter....I shared with Anne about the test results and how I have been going to church as a routine..I go only for the sake of going.....Anne's email really touched me...I was crying in the computer pool as I read her email...thankfully I was wearing a jumper which i can used to cover my face...Anne let me realise that I have been consumed by my studies...I have put studies before God which makes studies my God...this really impacted me...the last thing I want is to be rejected by God at the gates of heaven...and she asked me to let go...and asked me whether I trust Him...

Thanks, Jelly mom for your email...I have came to realise my wrong and repented....God really have his way of getting his message into me...he knows that exactly when and in wat situation, I'll listen...He just know us too well..Amen?

I am really encouraged by the testimonies that all the gals have shared throughout the week...and I'm waiting for more next friday...hehe...I know that the Holy Spirit is definitely working mightily in our church and I really dun wana miss out again! I feel refreshed again during wednesday's prayer meeting!! I began to sense the sweetness of God again...I thank God that despite my disobedience and choosing to do things my own way before, once I repent, he arms are oways wide open to receive me back again...and he also puts ppl around me to encourage me (as what Luying shared this morning)...Our God is just Awesome!!!

As I begin to do proper devotions each morning and spend time with Him, I realise that my walk with God is no longer a burden but a thing that I enjoy....

I like what Pastor Chris said this morning..."Dont rest upon yesterday's victory/deeds/faith/previous experiences etc....it's where are you today?"

Let us all princesses draw fresh power from God everyday and rest in the power of God!

Love u all!

Love,
Jojo

2 comments:

    Jojo,
    I'm so proud of you. My heart is filled with a sense of strength when I pray for you and think of you.

    Your life is now safely in God's hands. Psalm 66:18 tells us that when there is sin in our hearts, God does not hear our prayers. You have already cleansed your hearts & repented & your life is now on the path of life:
    "A highway shall be there, & a road, and it shall be called the Highway of Holiness. ...But the redeemed shall walk there, & the ransomed of the LORD shall return & come to Zion with singing, with everlasting joy on their heads, they shall obtain joy & gladness, & sorrow & sighing shall FLEE AWAY!" [Isa.34:8-10]

    That's you, princess Jojo!

    Love you dearly... Mom xxx

     

    Thanks, Jelly mom!! I am very glad that I'm in His hands again...wohoo!