Whiter than snow

Hello princesses and warriors of God,

Our heavenly father is awesome and my everyday is sweeter than the day before! Right now, I just want to share with you the things that I have learnt and experienced with the guidance I received from heaven above.

To make this easier for everyone to read, I will try to crystallise the important parts.
As you all know, we are called to be servants of God and in the past I thought I did well by talking to people in church, and messaging people during the week. However, I failed to realise that I have only been serving God when I was free.

As I was reading this following paragraph from my daily devotional book, it spoke directly to me. ‘If you only serve when it is convenient for you, you are not a real servant. Real servants do what’s needed, even when it’s inconvenient.’
Here, I just want to cry out THANK YOU to our father in heaven who is full of unfailing love for us and continue to convict us with the truth!

As we all know how amazing our God is, He even used Victor to remind me that instead of hiding myself ‘appearing offline mode on msn’, I should be AVAILABLE for people who need to talk to me or share their life experiences with me. On that very same night, a friend of mine from Melbourne messaged me and cried out to me that she was sad because of the far distance she was away from God. She was at the edge of not going to church anymore and was deciding to go according to her own way. As I prayed to the Holy Spirit to use me as the vessel of God and enabled the words of God to be spoken through my lips, her heart became to soften. I spent almost 2 hours sharing with her my spiritual walk and the gospel, also allowing her to be convicted with her own sins, so that she could repent and start afresh! She was saved and thank you Lord for using me to pull her out of the dark pit, allowing her to walk towards the same direction that I am walking now – the way of light! Amen! More importantly, as I was sharing with her that the words of God is like the sword of the spirit, and the bread of life, God also revealed Himself to us at the same time, by directing us to flick to the same page of the Bible, and as my friend read Psalm 18, she felt the personal touch of God once again. There were many other wonderful things that we have shared and experienced together, but the greatest joy for me is to see those poor souls to be saved, because we will be rejoicing together in heaven one day! ^^

Alright, after the previous part of sharing, I still have more…so bear with me!

On Friday night YAF, Anne was teaching about one of the Bible verses: ‘I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean; I will cleanse you from all your impurities and from all your idols. I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh.’ Ezekiel 36:25-26

To me, this verse has once again revealed all the wonderful natures of God because He is a forgiving and loving father who cares for us more than anyone else would in this world. So after that, I have been praying to God that I want to be showered by His clean water and that there will be less of me, but more of God. Then this morning as I did my devotion, this Bible verse once again spoke to me: ‘Cleanse me with hyssop, and I will be clean; wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.’ Psalm 51:7. Then in today’s sermon, Pastor Christ was bringing out the message that God of light reveals the darkness and shadows in our life, and that we are set free in Jesus’ name! More importantly, as I got home and read my daily subscribed devotional articles on the internet, the same message was brought across to me again. ‘but when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God, because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy.’ Hebrews 10:12,14

May I just say that I am so very thankful that God sees us with no flaw or imperfection as we honour His word and also because of the finished work of Jesus.
It is essential for us to know that God sees us covered in the beautiful white robes of His own righteousness. He treats us like a righteous man because we are made in the image of Him.


So get out of the shadow of darkness and expect great miracles in life because blessings are on the head of the righteous!


Love you all xoxo,

princess christy

0 comments: