HELLO!

HELLO PRINCESS WARRIORS OF THE KINGDOM OF GOD!!!

Thanks Princess soups for teaching me how to post ^.^ hahaha! i was scrolling up and down looking for a "post" clicking box...but failed to find ahah XD

IS JMOM PREGNANT!!!!? annes baby??
hehehehehehehehhehe!!!!!!awaiting good news...!

LA LA LA anways!
this week has been awesome! I've been waking up earlier and sleeping relatively earlier! hehehe which means I can do devotion! Usually i only have 10 minutes to get out to the bus stop ^^" but i woke up at like 7.30's on monday and tuesday, wedneday at 9am!! (didn't start till 11am!) and thursday 8 (>.< style="color: rgb(51, 51, 255);">Wonderful Counsellor, Might God, Eternal Father, Prince of Peace!"
annnnd "His ROYAL power will continue to GROWWW, his kingdom will always be at peace........basing his power on right and justice, from NOW until the END of time!
the end of verse 7 it says the LORD is DETERMINED to do all this!

and may we be determined to do it! Jesus based his power on right and justice- which is GOD. God who is holy and righteous!

DRAW our strength every day from God!We can fight this battle together!

Every day i come across situations which deters me from the path..whether it be procrastinating (in other words, laziness!) or arguing, or just not shining Jesus.
But Holy Spirit is there to guide me back, to repent and press on to change my ways.

KEEP me accountable princesses! hehehe

GOD BLESS PRINCESS JOJO N PRINCESS LISA IN THEIR TESTS TODAY! (and anybody elses!!). Claim the victory!!

Now, lets see if i can publish this....^^

FIGHT ON WARRIOR PRINCESSES <3

2 comments:

    JANEY GIRL!
    You are hilarious. You're like sunshine ^^ ...NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO jMOM is NOOOOOOT pregnant! Hahahah!
    Only pregnant with God's dreams.

    I've been praying for you and really see a change of spirit within you. I see strong determination & a woman of conviction rising up from within you. I see a mighty warrior that will bulldoze the enemy down & I see you building up many lives for the kingdom of God.

    There is HUGE CHANGES that await you - and they have already begun!

    I love you so much. You are my joy.

    xxx

     

    GO JANE!! I remember you had a goal to be an organized and morning person! You're getting there!! Glad to see you at 9am lectures! Haha!! Keep it up!! There is just something different about how you email us and encourage us, other than the MASSIVE font that you love using! Lots of love! xox