encounter and life after....

encounter weekend sure was amazing... im sure everyone that went would testify of it... thanks be to our God alone!!! like it has been said, every session spoke and touched my heart in a unique way but ill just share what was most significant to me in a personal way

on the last morning, i woke up early and had a time of worship with three of my fellow brothers that was going to be on the worship team with me for that morning (henry, aaron and yuk yuk). it was such a sweet, sincere and tangible time of dwelling in God's presence. He spoke to all of us in personal ways and together, we declared our adoration to Him. when it came to the last session, there was a stirring in my heart right from the start. i could sense His spirit moving. right at the end, even before anne came to pray for me, i felt a weight and a warmth upon me. as soon as she laid her hands on me, immediately, i felt like i was on fire. i felt like i had been injected boiling blood and i remember thinking that it was just too much.... i felt like i was just abt to burst into pieces because i couldnt contain it. He was consuming me with His fire... i even remember looking at my breath and instead of seeing nothing coming out of my mouth, i only saw smoke.... suddenly everything stopped and i was surrounded by a bright bright bright light. it was as if i was looking at the sun directly... then i heard a loud clear voice saying to me, "Su, my dear child, be still and know that I am God. I am the One that you worship, you love, you cry out to, you pray to. I am the One that knew you even before you were born and have been with you throughout your life.... Be still and know that I am God"... After that I couldnt move or talk nor did I want to. I literally felt paralysed... It forced me to do as He said, be still and know that He is God...

From that day onwards, i made a promise that in everything I do, i always take time to include God in it. everyday I am going to pursue Him till i hear His voice, drink of Him and get a touch from Him....

As we all know, we had two prayer meetings following the encounter... on the second one, I was mightily touched by God's presence in such a powerful way. Right at the end when Pastor Chris was giving his departing prayer of God's blessings, i had a vision of heaven. all the angels were bowing down towards a throne, worshiping Him and at the front where the throne was, I saw God seated high. slowly i tried to walk up towards the throne but all I could do was bow before Him.. after I saw it, I thanked God and thought that was it but He was not done with me (yup, He has His own timing!).when i left the chapel to go to the toilet, with every step i took, i felt the weight of God's glory so powerfully upon me... by the time i got to the toilet, i couldnt even go because i was just weeping under His presence... i went to the kitchen to try and get some tissues to wipe my tears and then to the chapel but yet again, with every step i took, i couldnt help but weep under His divine presence... i finally got into my car but as i was driving, i could barely see out of my eyes and i could not stop my hands from shaking nor my legs from feeling numb. by God's protection, i got home safely but when i parked my car, i couldnt get out... i just sat there weeping in God's presence. it was uncontrollable. the weight of God's glory and His splendor was so overwhelming.... it took me more than an hr after prayer meeting before i regained physical strength to stand and talk.

I cant put to words how amazing is our God... all I can do is stand in awe of Him.. Just like the angels, all I can do is bow done before Him and worship Him... when all has been said and done, i just want my life to a sacrifice of love and complete surrender unto Him.

Where can I go from Your Spirit? Or where can I flee from Your presence? If I ascend into heaven, You are there; If I make my bed in hell, behold, You are there.

2 comments:

    Hey Princess Soups! It's been so encouraging to know how God's working mightily in your life!! I felt the peace even as I read this post!!Let God continue to work in our lifes^^

     

    Hi Supei! Wow thats such a cool experience!! It's a good reminder for us too!! See you on Wednesday~~ xox