GOD IS MOVING GIRLS!

On Tuesday April 29, I had a vision of a fetus in a womb when mum was praying for me after Women's Net. I know that Soup is going to be thinking, BABY, ANNE, BABYYYY! ... And yes it's true...

Heheh.. So now that I have your attention! :) As you know, God is doing something very, very special in our Church - visions, signs, prophecies, power encounters.. it's all happening, but it's only in its initial stages. The fetus in the womb I saw refers to the coming R E V I V A L. This special move of God is in it's infantile stages ... We must INCUBATE what God is doing through PRAYER and through SPREADING TESTIMONIES and THE WORD throughout our church - across life groups, across genders, ages, etc.

God wants us to partner with Him. Pray until we see this baby born! ... REVIVAL, BABY! Will share more later, but I need to stop here. I'm so proud to be part of our awesome group and I was so blessed last night by all the prayers and worship that was offered by everyone at prayer meeting. How amazing!

Love you all and see you at YAF tomorrow night! xxx jMOM

3 comments:

    This comment has been removed by the author.

     

    I didn't even have to say anything...
    ^_^...
    hahahahaha....

    soo.... anyone has suggestions for names???

     

    ***fainted***
    Anne are you pregnant? o_____O
    ***cant breath***faints again***