Yay! Let's share life together!

To all my lovely sisters, princesses of God~~

First of all, what to say a BIG thanks to Princess Soup and Sam for their time and effort to make this so that us, sisters, can SHARE LIFE together. We don't only meet on Fridays and Sundays... We're family and family do things together ALL the time! And being family, we are able to share all kinds of things - happiness, joy, sorrow, problems... And we will ALL be there for you!

To reiterate what Su said in her email, check this blog daily! I know you'll see this post because Su has told us to! Haha! We can write/share anything you want here... Just like what we do in the emails but MUCH MORE!

Let me start sharing~~

I've been able to wake up early to do my devotions *properly* this week, even if I have 9am starts! Haha! I just want to spend time with Him... Knowing that I can meet the King daily and that He is so close to me just makes me want to get up and worship Him!

What really spoke to me this morning was in Psalm 18:46:
"The LORD lives! Blessed be my Rock! Let the God of my salvation be exalted."
It reminded me that Jesus lives inside of me, and He gives me strength! Though circumstances may have ups and downs, but Jesus is my rock and I am not shaken! Because He is so goooood to us, I can't help but to exalt His name on high!

Another verse that I really really like is found in Psalm 73:25:
"Whom have I in heaven but You? And there is none upon earth that I desire besides You."
Let it be our prayer, that we are ALWAYS seeking for MORE of God! Do not be satisfied with where you're at!

Can't wait til seeing you all on Friday where we can share our experiences! It's just sooo AWESOME how God touches sooo many lives at just one weekend! It's always so encouraging to hear what God has done in our lives! God is moving and he doesn't want to stop!! We don't want to stop and hinder God either, so don't stop sharing the Good News! Go and tell the NATIONS! Be sent out as letters of God~ God is asking you TODAY: whom shall I send? Who will go for us? (Isa 6:8) Let that be YOU AND ME!!!!

Love you all!!
Mandy
xoxo

P.S. Unfortunately Ali cannot make it to YAF this week.. But we'll keep you in prayer that your sister's wedding would be fabulous - with good weather and a very blessed day for your whole family with God in the center!

1 comments:

    Mandy... what a POWERFUL first post to start of a history of glorifying God ..online! Haha! Amen! Amen that God is moving and amen that we need to do our part so that we don't hinder the move of God! You are so special to me and I see the warrior in you rising up. Early last year when I would pray for you, I would always see you fully clad in your spiritual armour. Keep it up. You are called to do great exploits! luv mom xxx