CHANGED LIVES

hi sweeties,

i was sooo blessed to hear all the amazing testimonies that were shared on Friday evening. God truly did a marvelous work in our hearts during spiritual encounter... He is sooo faithful and amazing. All i can do is stand in awe of Our Majesty because He truly has taken my breath away..

here is my record of the testimonies shared:

First up was our second youngest sisters, Susan: On wednesday night during prayer meeting last week, she saw a vision. It was all dark at first but then she saw a lighted door which followed by an appearance of an angel in it. Interpretation- you were once in darkness but now God is bringing you His light representing His life. The narrow door represents the narrow path that those who love God have to take. God is bringing His direction to your life; You just need to follow the light. Psalms 119:105. God has a very specific future installed for you.
As for encounter, I receive the baptism of the Holy Spirit demonstrated by speaking of new tongues. At first, I couldn't feel anything but then i fell down with tears in my eyes and peace in my heart.

Second up was our newest darling baby, Grace: When Ps Chris spoke in the first session about what having a true encounter is all abt, I was initially just thinking about my assignment but then I came to realisation that I had already put aside this weekend to come to camp so I might as well concentrate on God and give Him my best. It was then all the things of past came to my mind and I began to cry not knowing why. Then I tried to speak to Ps Chris but but I couldn't stop crying. He then got Ps Catherine to come speak to me who then led me through the sinner's prayer. After that, I could finally talk and it was a sign to me that the past is gone and i'm a new person. The past can not hold me no longer.

Third up was our sweet princess, Mary: Wow, what a powerful weekend where the presence of God was so strong! Everyday was so different. Every session was so relevant to me and God sure was speaking to my heart. After the first session, my humanly wisdom was telling me to go home because I felt like it was a shrink session and I didn't need that but in the end I stayed after talking to a friend.
Before going to the encounter, I didn't realise I was holding back and preventing Him from healing my past. To me, there was no point bringing up the past because its gone... But when Ps Catherine came to pray for me, she told me that God forgives me. I always knew that God loves me but I only felt it on the surface because I wasn't letting Him go to where no one else has gone.
Similarly, before this camp, I always knew that God's spirit existed within me but I never thought an evil spirit was there too. On Sat night, I wanted to respond to the altar call because I knew I needed and wanted to but something was always holding me back. I was scared and I didnt know why. I didnt know what happening. But i was telling God, "dont pass me by" because I knew that He was there with us. Throughout the preaching, I was crying. I told Him that I didnt need the girt of tongues because it wasn't for me but at the same time, within me, I felt like there was a tug of war. I asked Stig and he questioned why i wouldnt want to receive the free gift of God, why I was holding back?? So I went to the front but with a hard heart. I could feel Him but there was a hardness within me and I couldnt stand being there. After being prayed for, I went back to my seat but I read the verse about women not being able to preach in public which then filled me with confusion and frustration. Stig came back and told me that it was my time and I should go get my gift now. I obliged and went to the front yet again. This time, the spirit of God came upon me. My whole life flashed before me from when I was a little girl till now. I felt God saying to me, "I have brought you this far, why are you holding back now?"... I then decided to let go and told Him that it was all His. Suddenly, I saw everything come out and it was so much that I started screaming. But since then, I feel free. He has healed me. He has done something great.

Then Amanda shared hers: The night before encounter, I was praying to get my heart right for what was to come but after awhile, I couldn't fall asleep. Suddenly I felt the presence of God in my room and my heart was burning. God started touching me even before the weekend began!
My desire was for God to fill me afresh and He sure did that on sat night. I responded to the altar call and I couldnt stop crying and I didn't know why. Then I responded to the second altar call as well because I wanted more. I began crying because I didnt want to go back to my oldself where I felt so distant from God. After that touch from God, I was crying and yet laughing at the same with Jane and Alison. I knew I was changed.
I had two visions the next day during our last session. 1) White screen with a small amount of colourful dot; then it multiplied until there were so many colourful small dot; represents the g12 vision. They were all dots but different colours representing that we're all different yet united at heart. 2) prison cell with ppl screaming. There was no way for them to come out and there was fire everywhere. It is MY responsibility to bring these ppl to Christ. A heart of compassion came to me... I have to start by reaching out and loving those around me.

Then our lovely sister, Christy: it was an all transforming camp. Life is no longer just about me; its about God.
Despite my holding back in the last few months, God has been working my life. He left me. It was during the camp, I decided that I am not holding back no longer.
I have been arguing with my boyfriend and it made me a person filled with anger, jealousy and bitterness. it happened without realising it. I thought I was doing well.
But a month ago, I heard from God that He wants me back. I kept wanting to hold back to hide the black spots in my heart but He wants me to let go and come to Him completely. I was bathe with the Holy Spirit during the camp. I am a new person.
I am really going all out for God. Its no longer about me or anyone else.
Refer to earlier post for entire testimony.

Gorgeous Jellybaby was next: I went to camp expecting God to touch me because I have been distant and naughty.
In one of the altar calls, I was telling God to reveal to me what inside my heart but I felt nothing. IT was then I realised that I didn't have anything, I had no heart. So I asked HIm for a a new heart which He gave me.. I now have to guard it.
I'm a new person.
I have started doing my devotions everyday on my own free will. Keep me accountable.

Gentle Maggie was after: Before encounter, I was really struggling. Initially, I didnt want to go but I had a dream one night of the power of God and manifestation of His glory at the camp so I signed up. I told Him that I don't know what exactly to expect but I just wanted for God to touch me.I have never fell down under the power of God before and I have always wanted it. I really wanted to feel His touch. I received that during the weekend. I had a vision of a fire and then a heart in the middle; it just kept burning. Then as soon as the person touched me, I fell down and I couldn't stop shaking.
Then on sunday morning, I couldnt stop thinking about kevin but it wasnt because I missed him but God spoke to me that he is to serve God passionately and completely. Then I went home to pray with him that afternoon and God spoke to me yet again that God has a purpose of us a couple to touch others and reach out to the lost. We aren't together simply because we love one another. He has a mission for us that is beyond just the two of us.

Sweet luying was next: i met up with yantao a few days before the encounter and she told me to start praying and preparing my heart. she also told me to set a a goal for the camp so I did and it was to be baptised with the Holy Spirit.
On sat night, I responded to the first altar call and someone prayed for me and then asked me to speak in tongues but nothing came. The second time, I heard a voice saying, "Never try, never know. Just go." so I responded. As soon as Ps Chris prayed for me, I felt the Holy Spirit come upon me and I began to speak in tongues. I could feel the Holy SPirit rush to me and I began to yell which I never do.
Prayer meeting: saw heaven.

Last but not least was LeePing:Before encounter, I decided I really wanted to meet with God because I have never felt Him. Each meeting was flooded with the Holy Spirit.
On Sat night, at the first altar call, I didn't feel anything. But in the second altar call, when Ps Catherine prayed for me, I couldn't contain it anymore and I couldnt stop praying in tongues. There was a release and then I fell, crying but unlike everyone else, I felt cold. I knew that I was feeling His grief.
I had four visions. The first was of a stone being rolled away from Jesus' grave; the second was of a trail with my footsteps but when I looked back, there was no trace; the third was of Jesus washing the feet of His disciples; the fourth was of the many yet to be saved. Interpretation: I should no longer look back. I Just have to go forward. He has a specific plan for me to bring salvation to many.

Phew....... there you go...took me forever to type them all out but it was important to get them down!!! Hopefully, the details are all right. Let me know if I should make any changes.
To the girls that shared, keep the fire burning.. guard your heart with His word and His love...
To the girls that will be sharing, be ready for God to minister and encourage others through your testimony.

I love you alll soooo soo much!!
xxx

4 comments:

    Thanks, Princess Soup!! Great JOB!! How did u manage to get them all down?!! Impressive talent!!

     

    Thanks so much to dear soup.Thanks for your big efforts to wrote down all the testimonies.When I read them again,I just feel the power of God,his goodness and his love is truly around us,never far away...

     

    Thanks Soupy! Yeah its impressive lot of work done there! I'm sure Ali would enjoy reading that!!! I sent her a supposedly recorded ver too.. Tho its not of good quality! xD Can't wait to hear the remaining ones~

     

    Awesome job BIRTHDAY GIRL! Heheh... amen! It's SO important that we are good stewards of our testimonies -

    If we're faithful with stewarding our experiences... God will see us trustworthy to give us MORE and GREATER experiences!

    Keep SOWING the love! Look forward to REAPING the love x1000!

    [PS: I'm so proud that the name Soup has stuck...ahhaah!]