Yo!!

Hey Janeyyy!!!! the little kid is sooo CUTE!!! Anne, we're waiting....but..we'll be patient..ehehehe...while waiting for our little brother / sister to be born, we are to be close to God, love Him dearly so that we may be GOOD examples!! We shall see the little jelly baby or even jelly babies (psst psst Jellymom...wink wink!!) to rise up as STRONG WARRIORS!! Amen?

Thanks for ur prayers! Today's test was Good! I didnt get the troublesome patient....I fired lots of questions to the patient and the patient was very cooperative! She BOMBARDED me with ans that I was looking for...hehee!!Praise God!! =P

Wednesday Prayer meeting was njoying...I njoy the worship a lot! =P....Can't wait for yaf! hehee...Christine who went to easter camp before will be coming...I'm sure she'll be touched by our LOVE....C u all tonite! =P

Love,
Jo

0 comments: