REVIVAL FIRES HEADED OUR WAY!

LOOK OUT GIRLS, THE REVIVAL FIRES ARE COMING! Let's prepare our hearts in prayer & fasting ... join hearts in seeking God!

I'm full of GLEE! heheh... amen!
Thanks Su for making this blog work! I remember early last year I suggested a blog but it never took off .. so thanks for being a woman of action and zeal! Prayer points:
  • We call in the fire of God in Jesus' name!
  • We declare the atmosphere over NLCC to increase!
  • Lord, manifest your presence in glory!
  • Give us boldness to go in Your name & share the gospel!
  • MAKE US HUNGRY FOR YOUR PRESENCE!
  • Strengthen our group & use us to LOVE one another deeply!
Obviously there's soooo many other prayer points... but you get the gist of it! I'm just in AWE of everything God is and is doing in our midst. I love you girls so much. You are treasures that God has placed in my life and I my heart melted when I saw how much you are were deeply moved in your hearts by the HOLY SPIRIT (our favourite Person on earth!) For those that didn't come, I know that God's plans INCLUDE YOU. He wants you to run fast so that you don't miss the REVIVAL TRAIN ... cos it's moving fast now! Jojo, my heart overflows for you and know that a season of refreshing is blowing into your life. Drink deeply of His Spirit and allow the Breath of Life to refresh you and be absorbed into the depths of who you are.

Every single one of us is VITAL in creating an atmosphere that ATTRACTS heaven to this part of Adelaide! Let's combine our prayers. As you pray... see all our prayers like incense rising up, mingling together in unity then going up to the Father in heaven ...
we need to fill heaven with our prayers so that it gets so heavy up there.. then RAINS THE POWER DOWN on us!

4 comments:

    Thanks for the message Jelly Mom! I have been feeling very different this week too! ! I started to do proper devotions since Tuesday after being greatly encouraged by Mandy on Monday..Thanks Mandy =P..I wake up earlier than usual to make sure I have enough time to do devotions=P..I'm learning to write down the thing that God is telling me during the devotion and I found it really helpful....I like ur last quote, Jelly mom---> "Fill heaven with our prayers so that it gets so heavy up there.. then RAINS THE POWER DOWN on us!"

    We shall pray till the POWER rains down and softens the heart of the ppl!

     

    You're welcome Jojo! We're here for one another, to build each other up, encourage each other and to make sure we're all on the right track.. =) xox

     

    I'm so delighted to hear that Jojo. I really do sense a fresh breath of God blowing into your life. You ARE entering a season of refreshing. Lay hold of it. It's YOURS for the taking. :)

     

    harro jelly mom :)
    miss you!! i'll be thinking of you this week!! hehe

    love you lots!!

    Ooo~ i likey the big KA-BOOM picture ;) vision that girls!!

    *flapping wrist* bye bye