It's just getting BETTER!!

Hey Jelly Princesses!!

So glad to see such a massive group yesterday nite!!! I love the Monkey catching analogy too^^! Very practical!...Let's not be laughed by the devil as STUPID MONKEYs....so what should we be? Intelligent monkeys? Smart Monkeys? Monkeys with wisdom? NOOOOOOO!!!! We're NOT MONKEYs!!! Who are we? A troop of GREAT WARRIORS created in God's image!!^^

Here's a record of my testimony last nite.....if you wana know what happened during the 1st test...pls read my previous blog^^......Here's the part 2...ehehe....I had a oral+written test on 9th May...we're supposed to have a conversation with the patients (actors in fact) to record down the medications that they are taking...we're given only 3 mins for the conversation part to extract as much info as possible in order to fill in the given form...This test is of the same subject that I didnt pass during the 1st test....This time, I surrender it to God and let God take control...Me and my frens were finding it hard to get sufficient info within the 3 mins limit during our practice sessions.....surprise surprise....the course coordinator suddenly told us that there will only 4 drugs that the patient will be taking instead of the initial 7 drugs! Woa!! that was a great deduction! yay!! so we practised again...we found out that it largely depends on the patient's response during the 3 mins time...if the patient drag on like....umm...uh huh....aa....then goes ur time, there's no way to get all the information down!

I got the girls in our group and Jelly mom too..to pray for me..since there're a lot of pharmacy students, we were divided into 3 sessions...and I'm in the 3rd sessions.....my frens who had their test earlier told me that apparently the patient at station 4 is really cooperative....gues wat?!! Josephine --> Station 4!! ahhaa...I knew instantly that God's favour is upon me...my confidence BOOSTED almost immediately!!.....the patient was really really cooperative! when I asked her questions....she was bombarding me with ans!! Wohoo!! when the results came out.....it was 19/20!!Thank you, Jesus!! I knew that if it wasnt God, there's no way that a situation can be changed in such a 180 degree way! From a fail for the 1st test to a HHD (if there's such a grade...aaahaa) for the 2nd test....it just seem so ridiculous!! BUT...it's ridiculously TRUE!!

Lee Ping and I went over to Jelly mom's place for prayer on Wednesday nite...it was such awesome time we spent....The presence of the Holy Spirit was really STRONG!! We got to a point where we feel like we're lifted above the ground....it just feel so GOOD to be in His presence....God gave us SOO MANY visions....and we're greatly encouraged! I'm sure the other gals will post theirs soon and here's mine...

God spoke through Supei and she told me:
"You were in a forest and you were walking around looking for a stream. The longer you look, the thirstier you got. Finally, you found a stream after much seeking. As you drank of it, you got thirstier so you kept drinking."

and she goes on:

"The WORD of God for you is that you have sought for something more, something to satisfy you; you have sought for Me. I'm right infront of you, drink of Me. As you drink, you will become more like Me. You will grow. And as you drink of me, all the blemishes and imperfections in you will go."

That clearly spoke to me...and it was very accurate that I was seeking more from God...seeking something more that I havent found before and feel thirstier as I read of His word....I feel like knowing some parts of Him is just initiating the curiosity in me to know Him even more!! Amen! Such a Wonderful God we have!

Wah....such a long blog.....thanks so much for your time for reading up till this point...

Remember to Wait LONG ENOUGH to receive your good after you place ur order!!

Love u all!!

Jojo

3 comments:

    wopps...I forgot about the colour contrast..aiks!

     

    ^^ jojo sis, thank you for sharing your testimony with us. It is always so great to hear all the miracles that God have done in our life and He is so awesome that there are so many more to come. In fact, 'those who believe in the Son of God have the testimony of God in them.' 1John 5:10. So let's share the gospel to the world, enable them to experience God's grace and love through our WORDS and ACTIONS!

    I love you sister!! ^^

     

    What a great post, Jojo!

    Keep the fire and drink deep from the Rivers of Life. Continue to rest in Him and always let Him carry your burdens for you - just hold tightly to Him with your affections for Him alone.

    He loves you dearly. He is the One who upholds your life in His wonderful, loving hands.

    xxx