PRINCESSES! Thank you SO MUCH for the beautiful gifts, notes, love & appreciation you all showed me on Sunday! I was so blessed and deeply touched by your kind thoughts & for honouring me as your spiritual mom, just as the Bible teaches - and therefore you will get the Biblical reward! It's so wonderful to have such a happy, warm, FIREY, passionate, loving & ACTIVE family of beautiful girls that LOVE JESUS & as I've seen... love me too!
...
I want you to know that the gifts & notes are a reflection on the giver & the writer - and I can see that your hearts overflow with love & you are truly a chosen generation of special handmaidens of the LORD. Your thoughtfulness, care & love reflect how established you are in the Word & in this family of NLCC.
...
I can say along with Apostle Paul...
"I GIVE THANKS to the God & Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you, since I heard of your FAITH in Christ Jesus and of your LOVE for all the saints; because of the HOPE which is laid up for you in heaven... and is bringing forth FRUIT...!" [Col.1:3-6]
...
Loooooove you all so much & again - THANK YOU!!! ...from the depths of my heart.
You are all precious to me, every single one of you! And I am committed to your success. I want you all to know that I hold every one of you dearly to my heart & I will stand by you, support you, love you & teach you - until you are able to stand by, support, love & teach others. You will shine so much more - like brilliant stars in the sky - on that day, I will again be humbled & give thanks to the LORD of us all.
....
Love always, Anne! xox

0 comments: