Exam Prayers Update

Hi girls~~

First things first,

WELCOME HOME SUPEI~~~

How was Perth?? We missed you!!!

Glad to have you back!! =)


Soo good to hear that you did well in exams Jojo [yes! we know that you did

before the results come out! xD]~~


I'm not updating about exam prayers because I don't trust you girls to use the

lovely powerpoint that sister Christy and Maggie put together, but because

Grace's is not on the powerpoint.



Tomorrow - Monday 23rd June


9AM

Grace - Fix Income Security

2PM

Maggie - Chinese

Jane & Mandy - Law of Contract


It was soo good to be in the house of God today!! I wasn't stressing out!! Haha!!

I know I don't need to worry because Jesus will get me through exams!! That

doesn't mean that we don't need to study tho! When we put God first and do

our best, God will do the rest!!



Thanks for prayers girls!!~ Have a wonderful week~


Mandy
xoxo

1 comments:

    =) thanks mandy for writing out grace's exam times which is missing on the prayer ppt. ^^ this exam period has been enjoyable, because of the fresh exeperiences in drawing strength from God...and really study with a heart that glorifies God's name....and have memory, energy, concentration that I have previously lacked! Studying is so much fun when I am doing it together with Jesus as my 'study buddy' xoxo love you all and God bless in your exam later today!