Let's take it back to the basics

SHEPHERD OF MY SOUL (c.1982; composer unknown)

Shepherd of my soul, I give You full control
Wherever You may lead I will follow
I have made the choice, to listen to Your voice
Wherever You may lead, I will go

Be it in a quiet pasture, or by a gentle stream
The Shepherd of my soul is by my side
Should I face a mighty mountain, or a valley dark and deep
The Shepherd of my soul will be my guide

Shepherd of my soul, Oh You have made me whole
Where’er I hear You call how my tears flow
How I feel your love, how I want to serve
I gladly give my heart to You O Lord

Be it in the flowing river or in the quiet night
The Shepherd of my soul is by my side
Should I face the stormy weather or the dangers of this world
The Shepherd of my soul will be my guide

Just to be with you, o Lord.

2 comments:

    hey leeping,

    =) it is a beautiful song indeed~ so wonderful to enter His gate through thanksgiving and worship~

    actually, i have just listened to this song yesterday because my housemate joel posted the link to me~ so blessed to be in Christ, where everyone shares the faith, the truth and the love of God to one another ^^

    See you at yaf tonight

    xoxo
    christy

     

    One of my favourite songs.
    What a blessing, thanks Lee Ping!

    He soothes our soul with His love.
    Hallelujah

    xxx