Do you feel the urgency??


Hey girls~

It was refreshing to read Janey's post! It really reminded me that NOW is the time to bring in the lost!!

Do you believe that the Miracle Encounter will kick start revival in Adelaide?? I do!!!! Let us prepare our hearts as we approach October. As revival is getting closer and closer my the minute, we need to be ACTIVE as the devil is not going to sit back and let us have revival. The devil is on the look out to pull us down - with discouragement, temptations, lies...
Be alert and of sober mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour. (1 Peter 5:8 - TNIV)

Be good stewards of Christ, encourage one another and build one another up! Evangelizing is GOOD but let us not forget those who are slipping into the hands of the devil. Let us be diligent and intercede for them DAILY! Each soul is precious to Jesus!


I was praying one day this week that God show me how to reach out to the unsaved and to bring back those who are losing faith. I also asked God to show me what happens if we don't bring them back, where do they go if they're not walking in the narrow path and keeps going astray... The Holy Spirit directed me to James 5:17-20:

17 Elijah was a human being, even as we are. He prayed earnestly that it would not rain, and it did not rain on the land for three and a half years. 18 Again he prayed, and the heavens gave rain, and the earth produced its crops.

This verse spoke to me... to pray until something happens (PUSH)! Persevere and don't give up!! There is no one who is too far that God cannot reach!!! Keep praying/interceding and you WILL see the harvest!! Let us follow the example of Elijah, he too was human... Let us keep praying until God opens the floodgates of heaven!!!

19 My brothers and sisters, if one of you should wander from the truth and someone should bring them back, 20 remember this: Whoever turns a sinner from the way of error will save them from death and cover over a multitude of sins.

These two verses were on the line of what I was asking God for... People around us are DYING! How can we be selfish (like Jane mentioned) and not something about it?? To lead someone (back) to Christ is giving them LIFE! Knowing that when you go out to bring them back is giving them life and to bring about the forgiveness of sins, should COMPEL you to reach out! Who would watch their brothers/sisters walk towards death and not stop them?

In the same day, the Holy Spirit drew my attention to Leviticus 26:14-42 that really gave me revelation to what happens when people do not obey God's command...

But if
you will not listen to me and carry out all these commands, and if you reject my decrees and abhor my laws and fail to carry out all my commands and so violate my covenant, then I will do this to you... Bring sudden terror, disease, you'll sow your seed in vain, defeated by your enemies, those who hate you will reign over you

The listing of punishes pauses for a moment. With the words 'if after all this' it sounds like God is giving us a chance to come back to Him. God steps back sometimes so you realize that you ought not to be in control of your life. And in recognizing that you turn back to Him...


And after all this,
if you do not obey Me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins...
Then
, if you walk contrary to Me, and are not willing to obey Me...
And if
by these things you are not reformed by Me, but walk contrary to Me...
And after all this,
if you do not obey Me, but walk contrary to Me...

Time and time again God says if after all this you still choose to disobey, this is what will happen... The list of punishes keeps going... All the verbs used when talking about the punishes were 'shall' and 'will' which means there is NO escape. It's not "maybe God will punish disobedience"... But He WILL!!


It was crying out to me HOW LONG IS IT GOING TO TAKE YOU TO START OBEYING MY WORD?? GO OUT AND BRING THE LOST/BACK SLIDDEN! WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR? MY POWER IS WITH YOU AS YOU GO OUT IN OBEDIENCE! WHAT CAN BE MORE FRIGHTENING THAN SEEING YOUR BROTHER/SISTER WALKING DOWN
THAT PATH?!

I found a turning point as I approached the end of the chapter...


But IF
they confess their iniquity and the iniquity of their fathers... if their uncircumcised hearts are humbled, and they accept their guilt, THEN I will remember My covenant with Jacob, and My covenant with Isaac and My covenant with Abraham I will remember; I will remember the land.
The turning point is confession/repentance!! God is calling YOU TODAY to go and lead the lost back home!! I got convicted to stop giving excuses and just to go out and do what God has called us to!! Let this urgency be in our hearts... Let us see the world through Jesus' eyes... There is nothing better than doing what Jesus has commanded us to! And seeing His precious people coming home into His warm embrace!

Sorry for the long post, but I hope you also SENSE THE URGENCY to reach out!!

xox

3 comments:

    Amen!
    ^^ nice long post!
    Yes, urgency ..must pray for hearts to be moved by compassion that moves our bodies to GO to the people.

    Alright. let's do it girls- we are running this race together, and may we form a net that will save others so that they may run with us!

    xox

    ps: how about the walk around adelaide uni on friday??

     

    yup i can do fridays~ xD [you'll know that already janey!]

     

    Phwoar!

    That post sure packed a firey punch!
    Amen, Mandy. The anointing on those words will touch hearts who read it.

    How dare we sit back in our own comfy, saved lives - while we watch our brothers & sisters on the way to hell. Sounds absurd - and we MUST DO something.

    You are a firebrand!

    Keep reaching for heaven to pull open those floodgates.