Amen Jellybaby!!!
Just thinking of blogging and I got to see your blog too! xD

How's everyone going?? Mandy has a presentation in 20 minutes!
And Jellybaby has some tests as well right?and Christy has like 10 tasks/assignment things...who else? xD well!

We declare favour and wisdom for you all in the name of Jesus so you can bring glory to God!
May God's wisdom and strength, concentration and problem-solving skills be upon you, and we claim success and JOY in all things!

Anyhows, i just want to give praise to God for something that happened last week~!
(Everytime i use the word "realised" --> it is Holy Spirit teaching me things ^__^)

Throughout a law degree, there is this work experience thing called "clerkship" where we apply to law firms to get a position. It is quite competitive as each firm only offer 2-5 positions ~
As for us third year students, there is only two firms in adelaide that will take in us, as most firms only take in final/penultimate year students.

Yesss so I applied for one of them because I liked the sound of that firm.
Some time later, I received an email invitation to a "group assessment" interview.

I really have to praise God for making a way for me to get there on time xD. The interview was at 2.30, and I usually finish work at 1.30. This gave me an hour to get home change and get to the law firm @_@
But praise God, my boss for some reason let me off at 1ish haha xD yaayayayay So awesome.

God always makes a way =D

Then my dad was available at home to drive me there..and then we couldn't find the place...finally, i just got out and realised it was in a building =.= Thanks be to God that my dad dropped me off pretty much in front of it even though we didn't know. That is God's hand of guidance!
i was like a minute late...but the other 4 people were still in the waiting area..phew! The lady came in a minute later and asked us to go in.

It was quite a tough interview as I don't know much about business..We had to discuss a business scenario.. ^_^

But yeah, it was a very interesting experience, even though I didn't get into the stage two interview. We get this "rejection email" ahaha.

At first, I was heaps disappointed because I declared and believed that everything would go well with God's favour. So I didn't understand why I didn't get through.

After YAF on friday, we learnt that we couldn't just command God to do things. That really spoke to me! hehe..I truly realised that NOTHING is in our control- and EVERYTHING is in God's control.

We are merely instruments for God to use, and if this is how far God will me on this path, then I thank God for this experience. I got to learn that I may have to learn more about business things, have to learn to be more assertive when giving ideas, learn how to express ideas clearly and how to be comfortable working on a project with strangers! haha lots of things to learn!

I've never really felt disappointment in this sense as in disappointed in myself.. so this was a new thing that I had to get over and realise that so long as I do my best, God will have planned the rest.

ALSO, I have to tell myself off for being disappointed with myself haha..because I realised that GOD created each and EVERY single life.

Being disappointed in myself, would be like disappointed with God's creation? and that is not right!
So yes, I learnt a lot last week and would've shared at yaf, but too long so decided to blooooogggggg it!

bwaha..
ok. Gotta go study now as its 4pm ahhh!! hehehe
Persevere and have JOY in everything you do because every minute you are living and breathing is a present from God.

I thank God that we are put together on this planet, at this time year generation era country, and that we get to share life together in Christ. It's so amazing that out of so many years that life has been on the planet, that we are all living at the same time ...if that makes sense

ANYWAY LIVE LIFE, REACH OUT & STUDY LIKE JESUS WOULD xD heheheh

LOVE JANE
XOX

3 comments:

    Warrior JANE~~~ thank you for the wonderful post! So encouraged to hear your testimony, as well as your praises to God despite of the outcome of your situation. it is a great blessing and encouragment to me~

    I pray that God will continue to refine and mould you into more like His characters; that you will receive deeper revelation of God's power and of His love in your life! May you be blessed, and have your territory enlarged. And that God's hand will be with you, keeping you from harm and you will be free from pain! Amen =)

    Agape xoxo
    Christy

    P.S. praise God, with His strength and wisdom, i am down to 8 more assignments to go!!! (almost 7 actually) ^^

     

    hey my little janey waney :)

    HALLELUJAH that you learnt something last week teehee~

    Amen to "God always makes a way"
    yesterday on the bus i was watching/listening to Joel Osteen and he reminded me...

    we don't need to see how our dreams come to past, just because we don't see a way doesn't mean God doesn't have a way.

    As in proverbs 3.5 (children's church memory verse) "Lean not on your own understanding..." sometime we as human beings don't see a logical solution of things/ problems/issues and theres no way out in the natural. But our God is a God of supernatural and He is full of wonders and always has a supernatural way. i'll be blogging more of this tomorrow.


    take care hun. love you lots and lots. xoxo.

     

    by the way... i'm so proud of how far you've come, how much you've grown (spiritually and physically) and i trust God that He will continue to shape you and polish you up to become a mighty woman of God. dream big little one :) xo