Deep Communion

Girls!
I know it sure has been awhile since I last posted on this blog or seen most of you but better than never. ^___^ Dont worry, I'll be back in Adelaide this time next week. Anyways, besides letting you know that I am alive and well (obviously!), I wanted to share a beautiful experience I had when I was in Brunei. I had the privilege to work with two missionaries that have been traveling around the world to further God's kingdom. The guy mostly moved in physical healing and his wife's main ministry was inner healing. As God would have it, they asked me to minister with them especially in the area of worship so during those days, I had an opportunity to learn and soak in all they wanted to teach me, which I wanted to share with my sisters.

Firstly, I could see such a hunger for God's word; it was truly the BREAD that kept them going from day to day; they knew it much b
etter than the back of their hand; most evident when they preached.

Secondly, they had such a passion for God's people. They constantly put aside their needs and own plans to meet people at where they were at; this meant hardly anytime for meals or sleep. During the nights, we would minister way past midnight because people just could not help but respond to the call of God upon their life, then we would go home to rest before they would bring people to our house during the day for one-on-one ministry with families (there was no where else available). They just had such a burning desire to see as many people as possible reached and touched. People could see that and wanted to know what was the fire behind their passion.

Thirdly, love was always their agenda. They were ready to give up things other people would consider more important to just spend time with God's people. Each individual was like gold to them; even if are yet to be introduced. All they wanted to do was GIVE GIVE GIVE of their precious time, effort and mone
y.

Fourthly and most importantly, they had such a DEEP COMMUNION with God. They could hear the voice of God so clearly; what an impression it made in me! They would lay hands on people for two seconds, download from heaven speak into their lives, telling them certain things from the past, current situations that they are facing then prophesy on their future. Not only that, they would simply look at a picture of a person and immediately, God would begin to speak through them. Obviously, with the anointing and presence of God comes signs and wonders so people were being healed and made whole. Time and time again, I was just amazed during our ministry just mightily God used them. By the end of the week, I was speechless. I now crave for th
at same intimacy. They are truly friends of God, who commune with Him every second.

More than the heat of summer, I pray that I make more of a lasting impression on people and I know that its only possible through God's power. I, no longer ju
st want only 10 words of knowledge or visions from God daily but I desire for a non-stop communion that is completely unbroken. That, in the busyness of life, whether I'm in church or shopping or playing sports or driving the car or relaxing at home, I'm aware of God and availing myself to Him. Whether I'm with my family or with the worshipnet or with my uni mates, I am talking to God and He is talking to me. Whether I am on holidays or during uni or working, I never stop sharing life with God. This way, I will be more like Him and I can honestly say that its no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me.

Cant wait to hear all that has been going with you girls!
Love you girls! Miss you too!

0 comments: